Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tenant Rights Foreclosure Calgary

Price of beer, the soap opera continues!

I n a post Beer Chronicles , where he announced the possible formation of a new association of brewers has finished, at some point, to discuss the price of beer. Subject matter heard and probably will never find a resolution. During several rounds of jokes have been mentioned a few times and I would reply to my little blog because I believe that I mentioned who has given an incomplete picture and reading misinterpretation of my work. The resume here in the Blog Andrea seemed dramatically OT.


here is what it says Stefano Ricci (SR)
10 years are being discussed on prices. tables on the prices he's ever talked about 100 times and no manufacturer has submitted at that table. Lelio has only recently presented a study of budget on his blog, which is a study ....


Q uello that appeared on my blog and it's just fermentobirra a small part of what is contained in the guide opening a microbrewery brewpub, where they are analyzed, albeit with many aspects that many approximations then lead to the definition of the cost of the beer business. With the current average volume of a micro-Italian, there is little hope that costs will go down. See also my thoughts intervention "video" link on the side. Unionbirrai is undertaking, among other things, a very thorough analysis of the sector. I think by mid next year we will have much more reliable data of my "estimates" of production and market, on which to develop new conjectures.


ecco cosa dice Bruno Carilli del birrificio ToccaAlMatto (il catalizzatore)
Ora sembrerà che c’è l’ho con il povero Lelio Bottero (Lelio non è colpa mia) …ma se il famoso Budget che ho visto è quello di cui parli te (Fermento Birra etc…) ci sono moltissimi errori di quantificazione ed omissioni di costo…..
es. ma dove stà scritto che un operaio in Italia costa ad un azienda 20.00 Euro l’anno ….ci vogliono almeno 32.000 Euro l’anno (minimo salariale)…e parlo di costo per l’azienda (all’operaio andrano più o meno 17.500 Euro)



Q ui think enough to read a minimum of attention that we are not talking about workers but "partners". The € 20 thousand years are intended as reimbursement "administrator" which will add any dividend earnings. I specifically included a figure so "modest" (net of taxes and social expenditure is less than € 1000 per month) to reach a breakeven point aligned with the national average production (estimated) and to understand that by aspiring brewers 500hl/anno we do not make money, but barely bell. The other omissions and metrics would like to have an outline of what I know to have done some simplifications and approximations (and I speak also in various articles), but I feel totally insignificant to the statements and the main purpose of which, remember, is to understand where you place the hypothetical break-even point of a microbrewery. Are available, and who writes me long emails well knows, to discuss and review every single line of that business plan, which "tailor made" on broad range of situations, it is still proving to be a streamlined and reliable business tool, a thousand € € less than one thousand.
Then, as someone else has written is the 730 that makes the difference!



0 comments:

Post a Comment